Urban Play – Buffet Group
Developed by Buffet Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of wind instruments, Urban Play is the new way for musicians to practice playing along with urban flavored music exclusively composed for the app by top artists.
Go beyond scales and arpeggios ! Choose between 12 wind instruments and 3 levels of difficulty for each track and practice your playing for your teacher, parents and friends.
Urban Play promotes playing music through innovative, fun and intuitive methods of education.
The app is also a platform for artists to showcase their music and to promote themselves as ambassadors of a Buffet Group brand and instrument.
Urban Play is kicking off as a free app. Certain « advanced » levels must be unlocked, however, by creating a free account.
- High quality audio: Play along with 3 levels of new and high quality music. It’s not MIDI !
- Multiple Instruments: A list of over 10 brass/woodwind instruments from which to choose.
- 3 Levels: Choose between beginner, intermediate and advanced levels to improve your playing.
- Loop: Play back selected measures over and over again.
- Solo: Hear just the rhythm section and practice the melody on your own.
- Count in: Gives you 4 beats to prepare for playing after tapping Play button.
- Tuner: Tune your instrument for better results.
- Brands & Photos: Get to know the 9 brands of Buffet Group which make the instruments you hear in the music player.
- Artists: A few words about the artists who composed the cool music you’re practicing.
- Submit tracks: Create a free account and be the first to know how to submit your track for our app.
- Buffet Group brands: Buffet Crampon, Besson, B&S, Antoine Courtois, Hans Hoyer, Julius Keilwerth, Melton Meinl Weston, J. Scherzer, and W. Schreiber